1. If you are using this website on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorized to accept these terms and conditions on your employer's behalf. Further, you acknowledge that you are 13 years of age or older, and, if under the age of 18, are using this website under the active supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use this website or transmit or otherwise submit personal information to ArgenTech Solutions.
2. You may download, view, copy, and print documents incorporated in these documents (the "Documents") from this website subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. You may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, or distribute any information from this website in whole or in part without the express written authorization of ArgenTech Solutions. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website or any other ArgenTech Solutions owned, operated, licensed, or controlled website. Elements of ArgenTech Solutions websites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, or image from any ArgenTech Solutions website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted in writing by ArgenTech Solutions.
3. ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF EQUITY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, RELATED GRAPHICS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY, BUT IS NOT OBLIGATED TO, MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION, SERVICE(S), PRODUCT(S), AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
4. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to ArgenTech Solutions' Copyright Agent. ALL INQUIRIES FAILING TO FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE. See Copyright Information.
5. THE LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE WILL LET YOU LEAVE ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS’ SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS AND ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE.
6. ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS INCLUDING ITS EMPLOYEES, DOES NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS, OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS' PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, ARGENTECH SOLUTIONS MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
7. "Forum" means a discussion group, chat area, bulletin board, news group, feedback, letter to ArgenTech Solutions, its webmaster or employees, or e-mail function offered as part of this website. You agree not to upload, email, post, publish or otherwise transmit through a Forum any content that: (a) is false or misleading; (b) is defamatory; (c) is harassing or invades another's privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual; (d) is obscene; (e) infringes another's rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; (f) constitutes unsolicited bulk e-mail, "junk mail," "spam" or chain letters; or (g) violates any laws or regulations. Forums shall be used in a noncommercial manner only. You shall not distribute or otherwise publish any content containing a solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, solicitation for goods or services, or other commercial matter. You agree not to solicit other users of this website to use or join or become members of any commercial online or offline service or other organization. Except where expressly authorized by ArgenTech Solutions, you agree not to collect or store personal data about other users. By uploading, emailing, posting, publishing or otherwise transmitting content to any Forum or submitting any content to ArgenTech Solutions, you acknowledge that such content is non-confidential and automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) ArgenTech Solutions a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit and distribute such content on in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, you warrant that all so-called moral rights in the content have been waived.
8. We reserve the right to release information to the proper authorities, as a result of a violation of these Terms, our standards, or unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed and/or if we deem it necessary and/or appropriate. Further, you agree that ArgenTech Solutions may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to this website and any account(s) you may have in connection with this website. Access to this website may be monitored by ArgenTech Solutions.
9. These Terms shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be an appropriate state court in Strafford Country, New Hampshire, or appropriate federal court located in Concord, New Hampshire. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
10. You shall defend or settle at your sole expense any claim or suit, including without limitation any proceeding, investigation or claim by a self-regulatory organization, state or federal securities agency or commission, (collectively, an "Action") against ArgenTech Solutions and/or each of its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, or licensees (collectively, the "Indemnitee") to the fullest extent permitted by law arising out of or in connection with: (1) an assertion that the information, content, or other materials or services provided or made available by you, or the use thereof, may infringe any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any individual or entity, or are a misappropriation of any individual or entity's trade secret, or contain any libelous, defamatory, disparaging, pornographic, or obscene materials; (2) any breach by you of your obligations under these Terms; (3) your use of this website, including the information, content, services, and/or products provided therein; and/or (4) any content provided by you in a Forum. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnitee from and against any and all damages, costs, liabilities, and attorneys' fees incurred in defending and/or resolving such Action. The foregoing indemnities shall survive expiration or termination of this Agreement.
11. Notices to ArgenTech Solutions under this Agreement shall be sufficient only if in writing and transmitted via personal delivery or delivered by a major commercial rapid delivery courier service or by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, to: ArgenTech Solutions, Inc., Attention: Legal Department, 201 Kent Place, Newmarket, NH 03857.
12. These Terms contain the entire agreement between you and ArgenTech Solutions with respect to this website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and ArgenTech Solutions with respect to this website. You hereby acknowledge that you shall have no power or authority to assume or create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of ArgenTech Solutions. These Terms may only be modified, and a party may only waive its rights under these Terms, by a written document executed by both parties. Any failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver thereof or of any other provision hereof.
What information does ArgenTech Solutions collect from me?
ArgenTech Solutions may collect customer information in a number of ways, but the two most common are during website registration or site personalization and product or service registration or enrollment. In some instances, you may visit some of our sites and use some of our services without providing information to us. The information requested may vary depending on which product, service or site you are using or accessing. We typically ask for your basic contact information, such as your name, title, company name, e-mail address, postal addresses, telephone numbers and the industry that you work in. As an example, we may also ask for unique identifiers, such as a mother’s family name or a keyword, and for financial information, such as account or credit card number to verify your user identity when you make purchases. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or communication. Information on how you communicated with us may also be recorded and can include your e-mail address including country domain, the language you selected for viewing order forms or other documents, your browser type, the currency in which you viewed prices if such feature is available, your use of a secure or insecure Web page, the return e-mail address shown in any e-mail message from you, the return address on any envelope or facsimile number on any facsimile, or the telephone number from which you called. ArgenTech Solutions may also clean-up and standardize data when it is collected. For example, ArgenTech Solutions may abbreviate the term: “street” to “St.” or correct a spelling mistake made when ArgenTech Solutions collected the data. In addition to the information we obtain at the initial stage of registration, we may ask you for information at other times, such as when you make a purchase or use a service on an ArgenTech Solutions site; when you participate in a contest, survey, or promotion; when you submit a listing for a Web site; or when you report a problem with one of our sites or services. In most cases, the more specific information you provide, the better we are able to personalize your Web experience. Finally, ArgenTech Solutions collects information about its Web site guest visitors and members in general, which does not necessarily identify the member, using our server log files and some of the methods described under "cookies" below.
Why does ArgenTech Solutions gather this information?
ArgenTech Solutions’ primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you, the user, with a personalized experience on our web sites and/or with our products and services. We may also use your information to address, and contact you on, issues about the use of our products and services. This includes personalization services, interactive communications, online commerce, and many other types of services, many of which are completely free to you. Depending on your wishes, we may use your contact information to provide you with information about products or services offered by ArgenTech Solutions or by our partners. By knowing accurate information about you, ArgenTech Solutions is able to deliver better service and more relevant content to our individual users.
How does ArgenTech Solutions use my information?
With whom, and how, does ArgenTech Solutions share my information?
2. Ordering Products or Services: When you order a product or service from ArgenTech Solutions, we (or our service provider) use your name, e-mail address, delivery address, and credit card number and expiration date (or financial information) as part of a credit check. This information allows us (or our service provider) to process the order and deliver the product or service. We ask for your telephone number to enable us to contact you if there is a problem with your order or the delivery of a product or service. In the event you have asked for the delivery of tangible goods, we may need to share your telephone number with the carrier delivering the goods. When you order a product or service from a company linked to one of our websites, it may be necessary for us to share certain limited information with that company in order to process and complete your purchase or other transaction. In such cases, we share the minimum information necessary to complete the transaction and only share that information when you make a purchase or engage in a transaction — not when you simply visit and leave our site. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular service.
3. Within ArgenTech Solutions: Your information may be shared within ArgenTech Solutions, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiaries for the purposes of providing you with products or services you have ordered or for which you have registered and to provide information to you about our products or services in accordance with your wishes. ArgenTech Solutions may also disclose account information in other special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating ArgenTech Solutions’ Terms of Service or intellectual property rights. The same policy applies in cases where we believe an individual may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) ArgenTech Solutions’ rights or property, other users of an ArgenTech Solutions site or service, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. ArgenTech Solutions may disclose or access account information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services. We may disclose information to third parties such as Internet service providers for administrative purposes that we deem necessary to deliver or maintain services or products. An ArgenTech Solutions site or service may also display entity names as part of the registration process to facilitate an individual registrant’s affiliation with the correct entity. As we continue to develop and expand our products and services, we may sell or buy businesses or product or service lines. In such transactions, customer information is generally one of the assets transferred.
What about ArgenTech Solutions partner services, strategic alliance companies, or linked sites?
I'd rather not have cookies stored on my computer. Is there any way to work around them?
Yes, you do have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you can choose to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, however, you will be unable to use those ArgenTech Solutions’ services that require registration or customization in order to participate. You may still view ArgenTech Solutions sites in a non-personalized manner without cookies, though some areas of our sites may not be accessible or function properly if you choose to reject all cookies. If you choose to accept cookies from us, you are granting us your consent to set cookies on your computer.
ArgenTech Solutions strives to protect your personal information. For all ArgenTech Solutions sites, we use advanced security technology to ensure that your personal data remain private within our site. However, since no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or which we transmit to you from our online products or services.
Where is my data stored?
What else should I know about my privacy?
We are NOT an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). OEM’s will try to fit their UAS into your mission. Since we are not an OEM we can source the BEST UAS for YOUR mission.
Our focus is on SERVICE NOT SALES.
When you rent a vehicle at the airport, do you rent from Ford, Chevy or BMW? Of course not, you rent from a Service Provider because they are focused on providing a service and you get to pick what kind of car to rent based on your needs and budget.
Our UAS Operators have over 60,000 hours as Pilot in Command of UAV’s in every class of UAV’s currently flown. We operate in austere and combat environments. We have deployed personnel for 32,000 days over the past several years.
Small enough to be responsive to your needs but large enough to be able to execute. We are not a large OEM that does Fee For Service ISR as a means to sell more systems. Because we are a focused small business, we can rapidly respond to changing customer demands and operational environments.
Offices and current operations in NH, WA, AK, Colombia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Europe.
DCMA, DCAA audited accounting system eligible for cost reimbursable contracts.
DDTC registered. Registration includes broker activities.